Internet of things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
Feel free to contact us for more IoT product or if you need help sourcing a specific not listed here.
4G / 3G / 2G / GSM / GPRS / GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi
he SIM7600E-H 4G HAT is a 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module, which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink data transfer and it is pretty low power consumption. In simple words, this HAT (for Raspberry Pi) supports cellular communication such as SMS and also data for Internet, and built-in positioning sensor which is GNSS. Sometimes it is called GSM module.
You can connect this 4G module with computer to surf the Internet, or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone call, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
Note: It does not comes with Raspberry Pi board and SIM card, please get it separately.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, MMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface, for test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot (standard size), supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF/microSD card slot for storing data like files, messages, etc.
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone call
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumpers
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32
- Receiver type
- C/A code
- Tracking: -159 dBm (GPS) / -158 dBm (GLONASS) / TBD (BD)
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix (open air)
- Cold starts: <35s
- Hot starts: <1s
- Position: <2.5m CEP
SMS and Audio Specifications:
- Supported types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU
- Storage: USIM card and ME (default)
- Audio feature
- Supports echo cancellation
- Supports noise reduction
- Power supply: 5V
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V (configured via jumper)
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 80°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C ~ 90°C
- Dimension: 56.21mm x 65.15mm