Internet of things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
Feel free to contact us for more IoT product or if you need help sourcing a specific not listed here.
IR Line Tracking Module
- Operating voltage: 3.3V or 5VDC
- 4-pin interface which are: AO, DO, GND and VCC:
- AO is an analog output pin, the analog voltage will be high when there is no obstacle or infrared reflection. The voltage will gradually decrease when the infrared receive it high.
- DO is a digital output pin from the sensor module, please connect to any digital input on your microcontroller. Will output logic LOW when object is detection
- GND is where you connect to your controller ground or 0V
- VCC is the +ve supply, connect to either +3.3V or +5V
- Two LED indicators:
- Power indicator LED
- Object detection indicator LED
- Obstacle detection range: 5mm to 10mm from the sensor
- Adjustable sensitivity with an onboard potentiometer, this translates to an adjustable detection range.
- Compact makes it easy to assembly
- Digital and analog output
- Compatible with all types of microcontrollers
- Dimension: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- 1 x IR Line Tracking Module