Internet of things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
Feel free to contact us for more IoT product or if you need help sourcing a specific not listed here.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
There are now 3 variants of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, this is a 2GB, 4GB and 8GB version of the raspberry pi 4.
Your new desktop computer
The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. For the first time, we’ve built a complete desktop experience. Whether you’re editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you’ll find the experience smooth and very recognizable — but on a smaller, more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine.
The fan less, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has upgraded USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports you’ll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
Your choice of RAM
We’re making different variants of the Raspberry Pi 4 available, depending on how much RAM you need — 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB.
Features and Specs:
- Broadcom BCM2711, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A73 (ARMv8), Quad-core, 28nm Processor SoC running @ 1.5GHz, with a metal body for better heat dissipation.
- LPDDR4 [8GB, 4GB, 2GB] SDRAM
- 2 x USB3.0 Port + 2 x USB2.0 Port
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- Video/Audio Out:
- 4-pole 3.5mm connector
- 2 x micro HDMI port, support 4Kp60 video, dual display
- Raw LCD (DSI)
- Image/Camera input: CSI port
- Storage: MicroSD
- True Gigabit Ethernet, >900 Mbps
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0 and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 27 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirement, 5V/3.0A via USB type C connector.
- Supports Raspbian, and check 3rd party Operating System here.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm x 17mm